Tuesday, August 17, 2010
As the end of summer approaches and another school year is soon to begin, I always think back to the "good ole days" when my babies were in fact babies. It's just amazing how fast they grow, how fast things change...in one blink, your babies are half grown and you are left to wonder where the time has gone. I have to say, I have thoroughly enjoyed the summer with my kiddos. The change to a Saturday/Sunday night schedule at work has afforded me lots of time with them, and a few fun travels. I love the blessing of good times, good memories, and looking toward the future. When I look in their eyes I see such hope and potential, and I speak many prayers for their future...education, careers, spouses, choices...there's so much to think about. I try not to worry, because we are asked in Matthew 6:27, "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" These two smiling faces are such a complete and utter blessing...I thank and praise God for them every day! To all of you kiddos, parents, & teachers out there...Happy School Starting! You are in my prayers! Jonah & Mallory- I'm wishing you a fabulous school year! 


