Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So, Here I Am Again!

So, here I am again. I've been contemplating deleting this blog. But I just can't. I tried to start one on another blogging provider, but it was more complicated. So, here I am again. You know, I changed my work schedule last September, and I have all this "free" time, so to speak, and I should have NO trouble keeping this blog updated, right? HA! I really want to try to be better with it, I know all you blog-readers out there are dying to know what's up with us Bynum's, right? HA again! I do know of ONE faithful blog-addict who will read it if I post (thanks, Tarrabeth). So, my vow is to get interesting, to post at least weekly, to make it worth your while to come all the way to ekjm.blogspot.com. Who knows, there might be a little nugget of wisdom in a post here someday. Until then, I say this, to blog-finity & beyond! IDK WTHeck I'm talking about, but oh well...TTYL!